ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

CS3 - automatically include project files in new project... and display 4x3 guides in 16x9 comp

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick RosierCS3 - automatically include project files in new project... and display 4x3 guides in 16x9 comp
by on Oct 26, 2009 at 9:56:18 am

Hi,

Interested to see if there's a way I can select a series of files to be included in every new project I create?

So literally, I create a new project, and the files are in the project window by default.

Also, does anyone know of a way of displaying the 4x3 safe guides in a 16x9 composition? I know CS4 does this.. any plugins out there for CS3? At the moment I'm just importing an image with the 4x3 safe guides and dropping it straight into my comp.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

keith mcgregorRe: CS3 - automatically include project files in new project... and display 4x3 guides in 16x9 comp
by on Nov 7, 2009 at 8:31:49 pm

First part: depending on the files (type, size) you could make one proj with those in there and
save as a template and always open that first and save as each time?
Does any other app do what your asking? I can't think of one.
Second part: make a master comp to lay your ws version and have both comp windows open.
-K

Reality? What did you make it?

Return to posts index

Nick RosierRe: CS3 - automatically include project files in new project... and display 4x3 guides in 16x9 comp
by on Nov 11, 2009 at 10:31:41 am

Thanks for the reply - I didn't know about template projects - sounds like a perfect solution!

Nick

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]