ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

rendering problems: w720 h1330

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mathias Halén
rendering problems: w720 h1330
on Oct 2, 2009 at 12:06:54 pm

Hi I have a small problem when i'm renderingen this 20s move when i have this settings in the comp. W720 H1330 fram 25 PAR D1/DV PAL.

I need the movie to be uncompresed. The problem I have is that when im rendering it its slow as hell to watch and this 20s moive is 20s but takes like 2 minuts to watch in any media player.

Iv tryed to export it in mov avi and all the different settings i can com upp with. I eaven tryed to have the moive compresed to se if that was the problem. But still its like a slowmotion effekt on it.

I have render longer and biger movies biffor so its not the size of the moive thats the problem.
I think it can be that the W and H hare to high for my computer to render Can it be so or i'm I wrong?

really need your help with this.

// Mathias

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: rendering problems: w720 h1330
on Oct 2, 2009 at 6:59:23 pm

You made a comp that is probably MUCH lager than normal. Several things will make AE slow down, and that is one of them.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Mathias Halén
on Oct 3, 2009 at 9:50:56 am

I'm making this 20s clip for a advertise at a hotel and they have a Vertical plasma screen and send me a mail that the image was suppose to be that W and H but i think its strange. And its not the after FX thats slow its the move after i have render it thats slow. If i import the rendered move in to after FX it works fine but not anywhere els.

But do you still think its tie W and H thats make this movie go in slow-mow ?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Oct 5, 2009 at 2:37:32 pm

[Mathias Halén] "But do you still think its tie W and H thats make this movie go in slow-mow ?"

Yes. That is a very big size. It's midway between 1920x1080 and 1280x720 in High Definition. If you rendered a high-quality file in AE -- which is the right way to do it -- and you're playing the rendered file on your computer, your hard drive probably can't keep up with the high bit rate needed for smooth playback.

If you want to check your rendered file for smooth playback, make another file. Take it into Apple's Compressor or Adobe Media Encoder to make a compressed copy. Use something like mpeg4 or h.264 compression. Your computer may be able to play back the compressed version.

What about your client? You deliver what the client needs... whatever that is.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Mathias Halén
on Oct 5, 2009 at 5:26:30 pm

I also think that its a strange W & H and I looked and it again and it sad 720x1366 so its still very H. I did get it to work with the h.264 and are sending him 3 different files. And just hope that the uncompreest works on his mediaplayer.

Thaks for all the help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]