ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Trapcode 3D Stroke toolkit

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alisa PlacasTrapcode 3D Stroke toolkit
by on Aug 26, 2009 at 7:42:05 pm

I'm working on a rush job. After my initial design was OK'd and I'd moved on to the next round of concept development, THEN they sent me a pdf with design info and concept for the entire set design of the conference. I had no idea this existed. Of course, it is 100% different than the direction of my animation that they'd approved.

Their concept/design has energy and light and clean, twisting threads. Obviously, Trapcode's 3D stroke and Shine would lend themselves to that. I do own those and am familiar with them. However, I don't have a ton of experience and so I really don't have time to develop animated elements with them. I've got to spend my time and energy on incorporating their photo elements and text into the piece.

Are there any good presets or design toolkits that you can recommend that would have some nice 3D stroke animations or AE projects that I could buy?

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: Trapcode 3D Stroke toolkit
by on Aug 28, 2009 at 12:52:37 pm

You can have a look at - our volume02 has a few 3D stroke designs. Drop me an email if you have any Qs.

broadcastGEMs - AEPro Volume 02 (Professional Adobe After Effects Project Files - Now Available).

Adobe After Effects Training in South East Asia.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved