ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Blurry Vector Components

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dmitry SokolovBlurry Vector Components
by on Aug 20, 2009 at 5:07:19 am

would anyone suggest what settings or parameters can cause blurriness in the rendered file? I'm encountering blurry images even if they were vector assets imported into the composition. when viewed @ 100% the composition looks fine, issue is only present in the rendered output...

thank you

Return to posts index

Simon BonnerRe: Blurry Vector Components
by on Aug 20, 2009 at 4:11:12 pm

If you can let everyone know what your comp and render settings are, it might easier to make suggestions. All output settings will create 'blurriness' if they call for too much compression.

Simon Bonner

youtube.com/simonsaysfx

Return to posts index

Dmitry SokolovRe: Blurry Vector Components
by on Aug 22, 2009 at 6:12:19 pm

Thank you for your reply.

I guess what would work best is to ask for suggestions for 'best' or 'industry standard' rendering settings to use. I'm creating this video for digital signage and the only requirements are 1366 x 768 resolution AND ability to create a preview file at 1/4 size.

is there any settings suggestions you could offer?

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Dmitry SokolovRe: Blurry Vector Components
by on Aug 22, 2009 at 6:57:48 pm

Thank you for your reply.

I guess what would work best is to ask for suggestions for 'best' or 'industry standard' rendering settings to use. I'm creating this video for digital signage use and the only requirements are 1366 x 768 resolution AND ability to create a preview file at 1/4 size. The Preview file should be of small file size to accommodate web use.

is there any settings suggestions you could offer for either of desired outputs?

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Simon BonnerRe: Blurry Vector Components
by on Aug 23, 2009 at 4:40:57 am

I would deliver the final file in QT photo jpeg at about 95%, but you shouldn't take my word for it that that is the best way to go. In fact, it might be too large for them to play properly without jumpiness (unless it's getting put on a dvd at the end?).

For getting client approval, go with h.264 at a low level of compression to save on bandwidth. You can adjust the comp size in a duplicate copy of your comp and just scale the video down to fit.

As these are QT formats, you'll want to know if your clients can play QT.

Simon Bonner

youtube.com/simonsaysfx

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]