ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff HallAudio?
by on Aug 17, 2009 at 9:28:06 pm

Call me an idiot, but im trying to sync some effects perfectly to the audio of this ending clip of a video im making and how come I can't hear the audio of my .avi file that I imported? I even tried rendering that file as a .mov thinking maybe it was just the format but no luck. I feel like a bonehead right now haha. When using the preview controls I hear no sound. It's not muted in After Effects either. Help? :)

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Audio?
by on Aug 18, 2009 at 2:38:01 am

You can preview audio in several ways. The thing to keep in mind is that pressing the spacebar is not one of these ways.

See the "Preview video and audio" section of After Effects Help for instructions for using RAM preview, playing only audio, and scrubbing audio.

For audio in output files, make sure that the Audio Output option is checked in your output module settings.

If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved