ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

CC Effects...

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe_Mo
CC Effects...
on Apr 21, 2007 at 10:11:41 pm

I can't seem to find the CC effects for AE Pro...

I have the 5 disks provided in the Adobe Create Suite Production Studio Software sets that included After Effects Pro and I can not find where the CC plugins exist on any of the 5 disks...

Anyone know where these CC effects could be in the Production Studio Suite? They did not install in the original installation of Production Studio.

Joe

Return to posts index

wuzelwazel
Re: CC Effects...
on Apr 22, 2007 at 4:52:05 am

I've only ever installed versions of AE off of the stand alone AE discs. I know that depending on your OS and the version of AE you're installing the location of the effects will vary. For example, under Windows XP for AE 7 I believe there is a button on the main splash page for the AE 7 Installer that allows you to install the 3rd party effects. For AE 6.5 on the Mac there was a folder on the AE disc that was named something like "3rd Party Tools" that had the installer for CC. I would be surprised if there weren't some information either in your user manual or online about where to find these effects for your particular version/OS.

If it comes right down to it you can try inserting the AE disc and searching it for 'Cycore' or 'CC'.

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Joe_Mo
Re: CC Effects... = Cycore
on Apr 22, 2007 at 3:24:32 pm

Thanks...

I found it...

Once I understood that Cycore is CC then it was easy to find under 3rd party plugins folder. In the production suite ... that folder is on the 1st disk.

In fact, this is answered under FAQ but the obvious was omitted or not easily found... that is that Cycore is CC.

Thanks again

Joe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]