ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Blog: NAB 2013: Day 3 at 7:30 am

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Debra KaufmanBlog: NAB 2013: Day 3 at 7:30 am
by on Apr 10, 2013 at 2:44:14 pm

Oh yeah, I've been up awhile. I'm on my way to a press breakfast, the first of ten appointments today (it'll probably end up being 12 or 13). I hope to have more time to blog later in the day, but since the only WiFi is in the press room, I wanted to get in a few words.

First, a few things I forgot to write yesterday: finally met Kylee Wall, COW blogger extraordinaire This is her 2nd NAB and my 24th NAB. She's having a great time at the Small Tree booth with Walter Biscardi. It was great to finally meet her in person and chat about how crazy this show can be.

SMPTE (Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers) had an ice cream social yesterday for students. How cool is that? Past President Peter Lude told me that they would have great attendance without the ice cream but, hey, it never hurts to tempt people with ice cream. I didn't have time to stop, but when I walked by, I saw it was a very crowded event.

Today I'm going to have several interesting appointments, including camera companies ARRI and Canon, as well as Codex and a one-on-one with Bill Roberts of Adobe. I'll check in later in the day to let you know what I see and hear on the floor.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved