ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. RENDERING A LARGE PROJECT OUT OF AFTER EFFECTS CC 2014 ON WINDOWS 7 AND ITS WORKED FINE FOR MONTHS. NOW, IF I TRY TO RENDER WITH ANY CODEC OTHER THAN NONE, IT GIVES ME AN OUTPUT MODULE ERROR.
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHY?
IVE KILLED MY PREFS AND RE-INSTALLED QUICKTIME TO NO AVAIL. I HAVENT INSTALLED ANYTHING ON THIS COMPUTER IN WEEKS.
SORRY FOR CAPS.....RENDERING. ;)
on Mar 5, 2016 at 6:00:06 pm Last Edited By Chris Wright on Mar 5, 2016 at 9:35:12 pm
I apologize for the long list of things to try, but the solutions are so varied, I had to list them in order of likelihood.
2 update Adobe updates
3.your footage may have video/audio errors. Can you render to png image sequence? Or transcode in handbrake first
4. Use Adobe Media Encoder-instead of using the built-in After Effects Render Queue
5. Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache
6. Manually Purge Disk Cache-Preferences > Media & Disk Cache,” where its location is displayed. Open this folder and ensure its contents are deleted.
7. Run (applications- utilities- console) crash report
8. reelsmart motion blur(precomp first)
9. VC Reflect(collapsed layers) from Video Copilot
10. any scripts/missing fonts
11. The 'Secret' preference purge every 5 frames
12. Remove file "AVI Importer.component" in /Library/QuickTime.
12. After effects did not have permissions to a system folder
11. Download "AppCleaner" - delete quicktime