ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Looking for assistance with particle based transition

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lamar DaughmaLooking for assistance with particle based transition
by on Feb 24, 2016 at 8:45:11 pm

Hi, i posted a post last week and got an undetailed responce, however i'm now looking into using C4D to achieve the effect i'm looking for, i am looking to achieve something similar to this:

the only problem is that this is achieved with a plugin named X-Particles, and i'm am a broke student with no money xD

if you have any suggestions, please provide an example, i'm as thick as a brick and super new to C4D and a few other plugins, i do have the trapcode suite and plexus so i have a range of options, i just dont know how to use some of it to achieve what im after.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Looking for assistance with particle based transition
by on Feb 25, 2016 at 2:04:41 pm

I think you would want to use trapcode form in conjuction with C4D. Create .obj in C4D, then use that as the 'base form'. Check out this tutorial.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Lamar DaughmaRe: Looking for assistance with particle based transition
by on Mar 2, 2016 at 2:05:04 pm

Thanks you so much, sorry i didnt reply earlier, i didnt get an email notification this time. but thanks again

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]