ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Adobe After effects:Particle effect wings (including Trapcode Particular plugin if possible)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lamar DaughmaAdobe After effects:Particle effect wings (including Trapcode Particular plugin if possible)
by on Feb 20, 2016 at 7:27:22 pm

Hi there, im doing another graphical intro, and im wanting to make a pair of wings with particles so i can have them look like flame or water, i have trapcode particular and i can use the standard cc plugin if you know a way of doing it, either way is fine, i would just like to know how to do it, i have not found any tutorials online on youtube, vimeo or google so any and all help is appreciated.

Return to posts index

Lamar DaughmaRe: Adobe After effects:Particle effect wings (including Trapcode Particular plugin if possible)
by on Feb 20, 2016 at 7:51:11 pm

one thing to add, i was wondering if i could have the particles flowing from a source at the root of the wing

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Adobe After effects:Particle effect wings (including Trapcode Particular plugin if possible)
by on Feb 22, 2016 at 9:18:54 am

I think Trapcode Form may be better suited for this- you can use a sequence (obj) of 3d wings with that to create what you are after.
Another idea is tu use a flat layer to create the fiery look with Particular and then distort that layer in 3d using FreeForm Pro.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Lamar DaughmaRe: Adobe After effects:Particle effect wings (including Trapcode Particular plugin if possible)
by on Feb 22, 2016 at 9:22:18 am

Do you know of any tutorials that would apply to this?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]