ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Analysis Solve Failed, out of nowhere?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul FishermanAnalysis Solve Failed, out of nowhere?
by on Jan 31, 2016 at 10:40:10 pm

A few weeks ago the 3d Camera Tracker was working completely fine. Today, I run it and suddenly its failing each one of my clips. They're not shaky, and I even stabilized one of them, rendered it, and then did the tracker and it still failed. What just happened? I hear some people say to run it as admin. Didnt work. Now what?

"Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?"

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Analysis Solve Failed, out of nowhere?
by on Feb 1, 2016 at 9:04:02 pm

Have you changed anything since it used to work and now?
What are your system specs?
What is the exact version number of your AE?
Etc.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Paul FishermanRe: Analysis Solve Failed, out of nowhere?
by on Feb 1, 2016 at 11:51:20 pm

The version is CC 2014, but the weird thing is that I was able to track simple footage, and when I tried to track my other simple footage, it didn't work. So im assuming it was the clip itself all along. I think, that is.

"Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?"

Return to posts index

Phil TaylorRe: Analysis Solve Failed, out of nowhere?
by on Feb 9, 2016 at 9:37:54 am

drag and drop your footage onto 'create new comp' window at the bottom of your project window ** footage must be the same setting as your comp**

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]