ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Graphics Card

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yvanne RabeGraphics Card
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 9:33:34 am

Good day! I'm having a problem with my After Effects. I already posted a related problem before but was able to resolve it. - https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/2/1069607#1069635

The thing is, I disable my Intel graphics cards because I read somewhere in Adobe community that I need to disable one of my graphics card in order for the software to work. My concern is, is there a fix for this, I mean, it's very tiresome to disable my intel graphics card everytime I will use AE and enable it again afterwards, because I fear that when I leave it disabled, it might disrupt other display properties on my laptop. Thanks! :)

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 9:50:23 am

You should have the ability to choose which graphics card is used by the programs in your Graphics card control software.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-ca...

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Yvanne RabeRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 2:27:39 pm

I already tried that one but it doesn't work, I think it needs to have nvidia as my sole display driver, but I don't think I can do that.

Return to posts index

Spencer TweedRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 22, 2016 at 11:58:27 pm

Have you tried just running it with both on? I've got 2 cards in my workstation and it works fine. They're both NVIDIA though so that might be why.

- Spencer

Return to posts index

Yvanne RabeRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 23, 2016 at 3:38:29 am

It wouldn't work. IF you viewed the link I inserted, the image I posted there is what it would look like if both cards are running.

Thank You.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]