ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Graphics Card

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yvanne RabeGraphics Card
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 9:33:34 am

Good day! I'm having a problem with my After Effects. I already posted a related problem before but was able to resolve it. -

The thing is, I disable my Intel graphics cards because I read somewhere in Adobe community that I need to disable one of my graphics card in order for the software to work. My concern is, is there a fix for this, I mean, it's very tiresome to disable my intel graphics card everytime I will use AE and enable it again afterwards, because I fear that when I leave it disabled, it might disrupt other display properties on my laptop. Thanks! :)

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 9:50:23 am

You should have the ability to choose which graphics card is used by the programs in your Graphics card control software.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Yvanne RabeRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 2:27:39 pm

I already tried that one but it doesn't work, I think it needs to have nvidia as my sole display driver, but I don't think I can do that.

Return to posts index

Spencer TweedRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 22, 2016 at 11:58:27 pm

Have you tried just running it with both on? I've got 2 cards in my workstation and it works fine. They're both NVIDIA though so that might be why.

- Spencer

Return to posts index

Yvanne RabeRe: Graphics Card
by on Jan 23, 2016 at 3:38:29 am

It wouldn't work. IF you viewed the link I inserted, the image I posted there is what it would look like if both cards are running.

Thank You.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved