ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

What is this effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simen SterudWhat is this effect?
by on Dec 27, 2015 at 3:12:47 pm

What is the effect used in this intro that creates that kind of white sides that goes down? I have been searching for so long.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: What is this effect?
by on Dec 27, 2015 at 4:10:58 pm

Looks like Element 3D to me with two bevels and back bevels turned on.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Kalle KannistoRe: What is this effect?
by on Dec 27, 2015 at 4:54:35 pm
Last Edited By Kalle Kannisto on Dec 27, 2015 at 4:56:05 pm

You need to clarify which effect you are talking about. Are you talking about the TV distortion type of effect that happens when the word stops rotating momentarily?

If that is the effect you are referring to, it is a displacement map (plus some shake and color flashes).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved