ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Photoshop 3d to Cinema 4D Lite

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carita MarsiliPhotoshop 3d to Cinema 4D Lite
by on Dec 18, 2015 at 3:55:57 am

Hi there!

I'm animating some title cards for a short film project, prior to taking on the project I was not aware that the graphic designer was going to do all the cards in Photoshop 3D.

Nonetheless, I am thrilled to begin learning 3D design. I am a Creative Cloud subscriber and have AE + Cinema 4D Lite, and am quite comfortable with (2D elements) in After Effects.

With zero knowledge of any 3D Software, I've managed to get the 3D files into .DAE files and into Cinema 4D but have no idea where to go from there, in terms of animating the text. I've watched several tutorials now on Cinema 4D and can navigate my way around and work on objects I've created myself. Nonetheless these 3D files seem to lock to a camera and plane and won't budge in any way.

Looking through YouTube tutorials they all seem to explain how to go from Cinema 4D to Photoshop, but not back around, any links or advice would be amazing.

My apologies at how new I sound and am. And thanks for your help!

Return to posts index

James HollibergRe: Photoshop 3d to Cinema 4D Lite
by on Dec 23, 2015 at 6:03:26 am

Hi dude! :) I'm designer too and would like to advise you this cool program which always does my work brilliant. Here everyone will be able to download absolutely free software and interesting tutorials which will help in the creation of your perfect 3D visuals. You just imagine that with given Daz 3D were created such cool men: CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR and IRON MAN. Also you can make unusual book covers with Daz 3D. I thought that our world hasn't already had such "magic wands", but I was wrong. I met this 3D program and now I'm very happy with it! :) Not only I've estimated this service, because over 2,5 million downloads can say about its high quality. I think that you should try and experience it! Good luck all and creative successes! :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved