ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

When trying to import one of my psd files, AE keeps opening the same one even though the name is correct

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Olivier Prudhomme
When trying to import one of my psd files, AE keeps opening the same one even though the name is correct
on Dec 3, 2015 at 9:12:09 am

Let's say I have FILE_1.psd which is a tree, FILE_2.psd which is a flower and FILE_3.psd a mouse.
When I import FILE_1 I get the tree. Then I import FILE_2 and even though the name in the project window is FILE_2 it shows the tree instead of the flower. Same thing with FILE_3....

BTW I am pretty sure my psd import is correct:
File / Import / Composition / Import Kind: Compo Retain Layer Sizes

Using AE CC 2015
MacPro 2013 3.7

Thx!

Los Angeles - TV Promo Editor - FCP - AVID

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
Re: When trying to import one of my psd files, AE keeps opening the same one even though the name is correct
on Dec 3, 2015 at 11:53:30 am

you have the checkbox "Import psd sequence" set to On. (botton right corner of the import options window)

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

Olivier Prudhomme
Re: When trying to import one of my psd files, AE keeps opening the same one even though the name is correct
on Dec 3, 2015 at 4:36:59 pm

No such option in my AE...
I looked at the Preferences / Import and also the import window when I actually chose the files.

Return to posts index

Olivier Prudhomme
on Dec 5, 2015 at 5:55:25 pm

you were actually right. I had this checkbox marked!
DIdn't find it at first

Issue solved thx

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Dec 3, 2015 at 3:21:33 pm

Any chance you can use AE CC 2014 instead of the more recent one, whose behavior can be a real crap shoot?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]