ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

what's new and changed in After Effects CC 2015 (13.6), available now

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Koprivawhat's new and changed in After Effects CC 2015 (13.6), available now
by on Dec 1, 2015 at 5:11:34 am

what's new and changed in After Effects CC 2015 (13.6), available now: http://adobe.ly/1MVxHgX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects product manager and curmudgeon
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: what's new and changed in After Effects CC 2015 (13.6), available now
by on Dec 1, 2015 at 5:26:18 am

Check "known issues in After Effects CC 2015" to see issues we've fixed in the After Effects CC 2015 (13.6) update : http://adobe.ly/1K7iea4

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects product manager and curmudgeon
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

Daniel WaldronRe: what's new and changed in After Effects CC 2015 (13.6), available now
by on Dec 1, 2015 at 2:24:58 pm

Looks great. Very excited that I won't have to keep bashing the space bar anymore to try stopping a preview. ;)

Return to posts index

Tony MelovRe: what's new and changed in After Effects CC 2015 (13.6), available now
by on Dec 20, 2015 at 9:53:35 am

Did the latest update and now it seems the new preview decreases in frame rate the more layers a comp has. If I use one layer of footage (with no effects) I can get real time preview, after caching. Any more layers or effects and its no go real time. It seems that no amount of combinations will now get me real time preview under any other circumstances. Is this a new problem?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]