ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Camera Projection with white edge?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ah WeiiCamera Projection with white edge?
by on Nov 14, 2015 at 4:44:41 pm

guys i am new to camera projection, i have been trying this on after effects, now i tried to do multiple camera projection in after effects, which is using multiple freezed frame then combine as a clean plate, but i ran into a problem, when i put them all together, the white edges appears, why?

Return to posts index

Ah WeiiRe: Camera Projection with white edge?
by on Nov 15, 2015 at 4:43:07 pm

help please =(......

Return to posts index

Kalle KannistoRe: Camera Projection with white edge?
by on Nov 15, 2015 at 5:19:52 pm

So: How do you have it set up to begin with?

Return to posts index

Ah WeiiRe: Camera Projection with white edge?
by on Nov 15, 2015 at 5:28:28 pm

it's a very normal camera projection method from after effects

i have an original footage with a person standing slightly left of the white board.

i 3d camera tracked and place three solid plate on font wall, left wall, and floor.

then i duplicate the original footage and mask out the person, and place it on front of camera and light

then i project it to the solid plates, to do the camera projection.

but since the footage is a a nodal pan, the changes of perspective is more than slight

so i gonna do 3 camera projection, but when i place three all together, i can't see anything other than the first layer(means other two camera projection precom underneath cant be seen), then i decided to use play with luma matte and levels to create the alpha channel, so three layers can be seen,

but the problem is when i reveal all three camera projection together, i saw the white edges, it's weird...

Return to posts index

Kalle KannistoRe: Camera Projection with white edge?
by on Nov 16, 2015 at 9:22:32 am
Last Edited By Kalle Kannisto on Nov 16, 2015 at 9:26:07 am

I would do this as three images on three planes: Straighten the two walls and the floor into rectangular images in Photoshop, bring them into AE and turn the layers into 3D, align walls to floor.

Or is there a reason to do this as camera projection?

---

In terms of your original white edges problem, you could expand the matte edges. Or draw masks instead of using a key.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]