ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to get this intro effects?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mit PanchaniHow to get this intro effects?
by on Nov 10, 2015 at 4:56:30 pm

Just as an example, quoting MKBHD's video:

In first 0:03 seconds, the intro ends showing directly the video, as if the intro was over the video layer and suddenly gets transparent and video cuts in.

For me currently as per what i know, my video starts after intro just like one video to other video transition.

Can i have little guide?

Return to posts index

Tiffany ScobeyRe: How to get this intro effects?
by on Nov 10, 2015 at 6:19:52 pm

It looks like you are correct in that the intro layer is over the video layer, but I don't think it gets transparent. It looks more like the rectangle is a shape layer with a large stroke and no fill, then being scaled up and opening to reveal the video beneath it.

Hope that helps
-Tiffany

Return to posts index

Iwan SmithRe: How to get this intro effects?
by on Nov 10, 2015 at 8:14:46 pm

Hi Mit,
You are right, the intro layer is over the video. The gray rombus has a simple mask opening while the elements are zooming. If you are interested I can reproduce it for you and send you the source file tomorrow for a few coins. Let me know if you are interested

http://iwansfactory.com
Motion graphics portfolio

Return to posts index

Mit PanchaniRe: How to get this intro effects?
by on Nov 11, 2015 at 1:54:02 am

I shall await for any answer that comes by and give it a try. Will contact if at all can't do

Return to posts index

Iwan SmithRe: How to get this intro effects?
by on Nov 11, 2015 at 7:55:31 pm

Okay, Mit. If you decide to ask me to do the intro and ha d over the aep file, contact me through my website for fast reply, please.

http://iwansfactory.com
Motion graphics portfolio

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: How to get this intro effects?
by on Nov 12, 2015 at 8:32:57 pm

I don't understand your question. Layering things is very basic After Effects skills.

Are you asking how to render a video so that you can lay it over top of other footage in an NLE like Premiere Pro? If so, simply render to a format and codec that support an alpha channel (such as QuickTime with the PNG codec) and make sure you check the RGB+Alpha settings in your render settings.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]