ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Memory issue 7::5 Unable to allocate memory

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David FeuillatreMemory issue 7::5 Unable to allocate memory
by on Nov 7, 2015 at 2:48:11 am

Hi guys!

I'm encountering this issue with the latest After Effects CC in a very simple composition, using the Liquify tool.
After some adjustments this shows up and my AE is frozen while my machine still have tons of ram available!!!

My file is is pretty large and has a lot of comp inside, I don't know if that play but they aren't loaded in the ram at those moment?

Any idea?

Thanks for you help if any of you have already encountered this! I'm in a trouble if I can't get this to work as it should...

Cheers,

-david

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Memory issue 7::5 Unable to allocate memory
by on Nov 7, 2015 at 5:43:12 pm

Tell you what: don't use the latest AE. Lots of bugs! Instead, use AE CC 2014. Don't have it? Download it! You can get it since you're on the cloud.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

David FeuillatreRe: Memory issue 7::5 Unable to allocate memory
by on Nov 7, 2015 at 6:53:23 pm

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your answer! I didn't even knew I could install previous versions from the cloud (I directly upgraded from a CS6 to latest CC few months ago). Will see if this work better, it's downloading.

In the meantime I think it's a question of buffer with the Liquify tool, if I apply one, do a limited amount amount of tweaks then restart AE, I can apply a new one or tweak the previous one for the same amount of tweaks before it crashes again...

Cheers all!

-david

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Memory issue 7::5 Unable to allocate memory
by on Nov 8, 2015 at 3:45:53 am

You think it's a buffer issue, I think it's a crummy software issue. That shouldn't happen when using Liquify.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]