ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Mocha AE, tracking data

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jerzy UrbanMocha AE, tracking data
by on Nov 3, 2015 at 1:36:29 pm

I've recently started playing with tracking data and got really annoying problem, but lets start from the beggining.
I made tracking in mocha AE (I tracked black x on the human hand so contrast and tracked results were perfect) and then I exported tracking data to after effects [anchor point, position, scale, rotation] and paste it onto null object
hit "u" on the keyboard, went to frame 0 and then I turned off following: Anchor point, Scale and position and reset anchor point. And after eight frames anchor point of the null is one frame behind the X, after next two frames it is even more behind and so on. So, whats the deal? Tracking is fine, but null is getting crazy.

To make it more clear I paste link to screen below.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Mocha AE, tracking data
by on Nov 3, 2015 at 7:01:00 pm

What kind of video footage is this? We'd need to know the media container & codec. Also: would there be any frame rate inconsistencies anywhere in the project?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jerzy UrbanRe: Mocha AE, tracking data
by on Nov 4, 2015 at 10:09:05 pm

Well it was jpeg sequence (the author of fottage told that is is 25 fps, but as I discovered it was not [in was 30 fps in fact]), and I already solved those problem- I make composition 25 fps and due to that the problem occured, but anyway- thanks for reply Dave!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved