ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Video presenter software

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean JahnigVideo presenter software
by on Nov 3, 2015 at 1:15:17 pm

I've posted about this a few years ago with no luck an an alternative, but i'll try again and hope for the best.

Every year i create an animation for a year-end event. It originally started as 1 big flash animation that linked together about 180 frames of individual animation. Some of the frames were as basic as a name or an image - others more advanced or even videos. The key functionality is that each frame is pre-programmed to either stop, keep looping or auto-advance to the next frame - where it will stop and wait for the click of a button which advanced from frame to frame. The reason for not doing this in Powerpoint is that with flash i have the ability to blend between videos, animations and slides that loop a video or animation continuously.

Flash does this well but unfortunately it's very time consuming to programme the slides individually. I have always wondered if there was a better software that could be used to link together a serious of about 50 individual video files created in AE with an engine that would advance from video to video in a powerpoint-type way. If i could find a piece of software like that i could rather create all the elements in AE which achieves a more efficient workflow.

Would appreciate any ideas? I wondered if ProPresenter may achieve this but i'm still in the process of testing it.

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: Video presenter software
by on Nov 3, 2015 at 2:37:25 pm

DT Video Labs Playback Pro Plus [link] is used very commonly in the live events industry for this kind of work.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Sean JahnigRe: Video presenter software
by on Nov 3, 2015 at 5:57:08 pm

Awesome, thanks i'll check it out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved