ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Perfect Chroma Key Cut Out even from terrible Green Screen [Creative Cow Edition]

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bracer JackPerfect Chroma Key Cut Out even from terrible Green Screen [Creative Cow Edition]
by on Oct 6, 2015 at 6:00:06 pm

A modified version of this tutorial was created thanks to the suggestion of Tim Wilson, Editor-in-Chief of Creative COW.

It almost made it into the Tutorial section but the lack of the sample video seems to blow this chance away [ Sorry Tim ! ].

However, enjoy this tutorial, the only thing lacking is the sample video where you can download to practice this technique on.

Return to posts index

Dwayne TarverRe: Perfect Chroma Key Cut Out even from terrible Green Screen [Creative Cow Edition]
by on Oct 13, 2015 at 4:34:16 pm

nice video!! do you have a video on how to remove a green overcast from footage? My footage was not shot against a green screen but light reflecting off the grass in a park created a green overcast.

Return to posts index

Bracer JackRe: Perfect Chroma Key Cut Out even from terrible Green Screen [Creative Cow Edition]
by on Oct 13, 2015 at 7:07:48 pm

Hmmm.....this kind of overcast probably isn't evenly "laid" on the subject....a uniform green cast removal might not work.

Any pictures of the footage ?

Return to posts index

Dwayne TarverRe: Perfect Chroma Key Cut Out even from terrible Green Screen [Creative Cow Edition]
by on Oct 14, 2015 at 12:15:55 am

it is sunny - I can try a uniform green but you are right it is not even in tone - any ideas?

Return to posts index

Bracer JackRe: Perfect Chroma Key Cut Out even from terrible Green Screen [Creative Cow Edition]
by on Oct 14, 2015 at 9:23:18 am

Without looking at the footage, I am looking at multiple masking for various parts with different amount of green cast [assuming it is THAT drastic].

But if the subject matter or the camera move...oh man...let's just say, it would be best if the helpful community here have a look at your footage before any decision was set in stone :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]