ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

alternate sure target plugin

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Cooneyalternate sure target plugin
by on Sep 28, 2015 at 6:23:44 pm

does anyone know of a similar replacement plugin for VC's "sure target"? mine hasn't been working in CC..on mac, i've tried v1 and v2.

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: alternate sure target plugin
by on Sep 28, 2015 at 10:30:08 pm

I noticed this comment from Nick on the Video Copilot tutorials forum:

"So I was tinkering around with Sure Target and AE 2015 and I seem to have stumbled on a workaround. Setup your comp with ST and then save and close AE fully. When I re-launch ST seems to work as expected in the saved file. My guess is that something in the part of the plug-in that originally sets the ST expressions causes an error in AE. Maybe if one of the VC guys see this it will help them track down the issue."

Maybe that will help.

Return to posts index

Brian CooneyRe: alternate sure target plugin
by on Sep 28, 2015 at 10:32:17 pm

Thanks Jim! I'll try that

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

Brian CooneyRe: alternate sure target plugin
by on Oct 2, 2015 at 9:28:45 pm

well I may not be having the same success as you... I was able to do a baked camera and that worked. but it's a pin because if you make any changes you have to go back and do it all over again. :-(

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]