ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Weird AE exporting (video example)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cody HannebaumWeird AE exporting (video example)
by on Sep 10, 2015 at 5:55:11 pm

First off, I am fairly new to this program, and don't know much about the lingo so answering in a easy way would be preferable! :)

But as you can see in my video, there are black spots, and worse is the weird colors the video has. It looks like water color all over my face and video if you look close. The light from my computer bouncing off just looks, not right..

Also note the sound is not right, it has bad feedback, that was my fault cause I used the camera mic and not my Blue Yeti mic, but this was a test so i didn't bother with sound. (I turned up the volume in AE itself so bad idea).

Anyways, I used windows 10 built in game recording feature they have for the game, which works wonderfully! And I recorded in 1280 quality from camera. I also made the composition 1920x1080 (size of my screen) but I understand it is not same resolution, but I didn't want the video to export not going full screen. Would that affect the colors, but there is still black spots too, plus the actual games quality which should be perfect, unless my composition settings screwed wit hthat too.

One last thing, I exported to AVI, with all the settings to highest quality (it took LONG TIME to export lol) is there a specific format that is generally best for exporting, there was just so many option so I just chose AVI.

Anyways here is the video of me, uh, playing a game with my new green screen!

Help :)

Return to posts index

Cody HannebaumRe: Weird AE exporting (video example)
by on Sep 14, 2015 at 12:42:16 am

No one to help me? :0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved