ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Dynamic Link Error

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jayde garrowDynamic Link Error
by on Sep 7, 2015 at 2:49:31 pm

This has been going on for a week now. I Had this problem with CS6 first, then decided hey ill try out CC. I got the trial for After Effects CC and I get 3 errors when trying to open it. Like i said, this was happening on CS6 before i uninstalled it. This problem came out of nowhere, but i think it may have something to do with a malware detection software i recently installed THEN UNINSTALLED. Anyways, I looked ALL over the internet trying to find a solution and nothing has worked. I tried reinstalling a dozen times with no luck. Does anyone have any idea whats going on here?! Maybe I have to allow DynamicLink to work through my firewall? I've attached pics of my errors and the system i'm running. Thank You.

Return to posts index

jayde garrowRe: Dynamic Link Error
by on Sep 9, 2015 at 2:48:37 pm

Bump. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Dynamic Link Error
by on Sep 10, 2015 at 1:58:08 pm

Nothing other than what was suggested to you on the Adobe forums. Whatever that anti-malware software did might take lots of digging to fix. Perhaps see if Google has some suggestions for how to undo what it did.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved