ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Frame by frame animation in AE does not match render.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jennifer ShaininFrame by frame animation in AE does not match render.
by on Aug 30, 2015 at 12:07:13 am

Hello,
Hope someone can help with this the answers on the site I have found haven't fixed the problem.
I have a project made entirely of AI layered files (so no pre-rendered movies) There are a lot of masks. The animation comps and pre-comps are built at 1920x1080@24fps. When I look at the work frame by frame it is perfect. When I do a Ram Preview it looks perfect but when I render it out I can see every 4th frame messing up. It looks like mattes are offset. I have read other posts that seemed to have a similar problem and was reading about the 23.976 issue but it didn't make sense for my project. But I did try changing all my comps to 23.976 and then rendering at both 23.976 and 24. Nothing helps. I have 3 animations that have to be rendered by the end of the weekend!

Help!

Return to posts index

Kalle KannistoRe: Frame by frame animation in AE does not match render.
by on Aug 30, 2015 at 4:20:39 pm
Last Edited By Kalle Kannisto on Aug 30, 2015 at 4:25:18 pm

While I have no idea what would cause this, a couple of suggestions for quick debug:

0) Purge all memory and disc cache and try again

1) Add the files to Media Encoder queue instead of Render queue and try it that way.

or

2A) Memory allowing, RAM preview entire animation, then render it.

or, similarly

2B) Save RAM preview directly:

http://www.lynda.com/After-Effects-tutorials/Saving-RAM-previews/161477/167...

While none of those address the problem (as I have no idea what it is), they may enable you to render out the animations today.

And then there are those other two things that handle a remarkable number of mysterious problems:

A) Close and open program again

B) Restart computer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]