ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Serious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David HallSerious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 11:12:13 am

Today when I'm trying to encode an .aep into a .mp4 using adobe media encoder, the main logo in the .mp4 always change its location to the left core of the screen.Take a look.

It should be like this. This is also the position in the original .aep file.

So am I so sure that this problem is caused by the "continuously rasterize" function in AE?
Hard time.
First I import the original illustrator file into AE, and then, after any small change in the AE file, I same them as another AE file named by the change I made, for example, "818(time displacement).aep).
And I use media encoder to encode them ONE BY ONE.

In this way I found that it's the "continuously rasterize" function's problem.

So, guys, please help me out. I need the continuously rasterize function so bad.
Has any body encountered the same problem before?
Or any solutions, suggestions?

Return to posts index

Cassius MarquesRe: Serious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 11:53:24 am

First make sure it isn't a player problem (since in your example you have only 3s of black on white)... try to open it a player other than media player classic, or just bring it back to AE.

Second. If media encoder is the problem, you can allways render from AE to an image sequence then use AME to render to your desired format.

Return to posts index

David HallRe: Serious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 12:11:30 pm

Thanks for reply.
I render the AE file as photoshop sequence but it seems still the same problem.
Maybe I misunderstand what you mean and did something wrong?

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Serious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 12:07:31 pm

[David Hall] "Or any solutions, suggestions?
"

Render a master out of AE and compress that.

Return to posts index

David HallRe: Serious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 12:28:30 pm

Can this be done within few clicks?
If so could you please tell me how to do it?

I only find one video introducing master compositions and I'm watching it.

Return to posts index

Daniel WaldronRe: Serious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 2:41:36 pm

To render out a master, simply drop your composition into the Render Queue and export it an uncompressed or lossless setting (Animation, image sequence, ProRes, etc). From there you can add it to media encoder and make whatever file types you need.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 19, 2015 at 12:32:53 pm

Can this be done within few clicks?
If so could you please tell me how to do it?

I only find one video introducing master compositions and I'm watching it.

Also I found that if I turn off the FX everything will be rendered perfectly.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Serious confliction between media encoder and AE's continously rasterize funcion
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 4:25:43 pm

I keep reading, "Can this be done with a few clicks?"

About 99% of the time the answer is "No" in AE.

It also reveals that you're very new to AE, and that you really don't have a clue what you're doing. You're trying to describe the problem, but because you don't know AE's arcane terminology, it makes no sense to AE users.

So you need to begin at the beginning. People have tried to blow off learning the AE Basics; those people fail with AE. So learn the basics -- you'll drastically reduce your level of frustration, and you'll actually be able to do some of the fun stuff. If you ignore the basics, you'll be jumping into the deep end of the pool wearing lead weights:
http://blogs.adobe.com/aftereffects/2010/01/getting-started-with-after-eff....

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

by on Aug 19, 2015 at 10:01:12 pm

Thanks for reply.
Currently I just started my online business and need a animated logo.
I think it'll be fun to learn and build one myself.
I already finish the design part, only left the rendering part.

AE is sure amazing software.
Thanks for advice.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]