ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

The Cheese Stand Alone...

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard GarabedainThe Cheese Stand Alone...
by on Aug 4, 2015 at 8:05:55 pm

I don't know if this is the right section, but oh well..Im a motion graphic designer and have been for a few years now...But every job i have had is just me, alone in a room with a computer...And I despise it. Where or what kind of jobs can a motion graphic designer get that involves working with other people, exchanging ideas...etc...Im having a hard time finding such a job.

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: The Cheese Stand Alone...
by on Aug 5, 2015 at 10:31:01 am

Where do you live? Maybe someone here will know of any opportunity near you.

This may not be exactly what you're looking for here, but my company is looking to expand our pool of freelancers. Our team is geographically distributed, but we do try to make up for it with chat, phone and video conference so nobody works completely out on their own. Everybody here works with an art director, we call each other when we get stuck, and we're trying to do bigger internal team reviews as possible.

One thing that I think sets us apart is that we are interested in knowing what you want to do (not just what you do now) and we're committed to helping our freelancers grow by developing their skill sets along those lines.

If you (or anyone else) are interested, please send me a note at and we can talk about the kinds of work we do and the kinds of work you're interested in.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved