ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Can you Re-size aftereffects? from 24' screen to 40' screen

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jigger rendon navasquezCan you Re-size aftereffects? from 24' screen to 40' screen
by on Jul 11, 2015 at 1:59:52 am

I was searching for any topic about resizing aftereffects and so far nothing came up.

Here is the scenario I was using a 24' inces screen and I'm quite happy with the work-space then I accept a trade for my cellphone to a 40 inches TV so I accepted the trade and now I need to give my 24' monitor to my grandmother so she could have a good TV, I will just be using the '40. Now the output size is still the same its resolution is 1920x1080.

Is there a way I can make the "let say" fonts smaller so I could maximize the space? because minimizing and maximizing some windows wont make a difference as you cannot zoom in and zoom out on their size. I can only benefit on the preview or composition windows which allows me to set a percentage size preview.... any thoughts? thank you so much

Return to posts index

Paul EstevesRe: Can you Re-size aftereffects? from 24' screen to 40' screen
by on Jul 11, 2015 at 5:00:03 am

I'd assume this has more to do with your computers output settings to the TV/monitor than after effects specifically? Or possibly the tv itself doesn't allow for higher resolution.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Can you Re-size aftereffects? from 24' screen to 40' screen
by on Jul 13, 2015 at 1:05:23 pm

If it's 1920x1080, it remains 1920x1080 no matter how big or small it is. Remember, you can project a 720x480 DVD on the side of a building. It's still 720x480.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]