Extract and copy plugin in (After Effects plugins folder) C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe After Effects CCSupport FilesPlug-ins
If you need to replace older versions
1 Use FBX Export pannel for export 3D cameras (only free cameras are supported at the moment) and plans made of only four vertices
2 In order to export animations (3D cameras and plans) select bake animations with sampling of all parameters (Resample all)
3 At this moment the FBX file is ready !
4 Open After Effects and, from menu item File – Import – File, choose “FBX to AE” format and select your FBX file
5 This action will create a composition (“FBX_comp“) with the correct size of camera rendering and and solids layers
6 Enjoy !
note: Imported plans from fbx could be result in solid layer with the height and width exchanged between them.
This bug will be fixed as soon as possible but you can easly fix changing width and height in solid layer configuration.
Follow the video tutorial to understand some important steps for the proper functioning.
– Import FBX file from Autodesk Maya
– Import complex meshes as null layer
– Bug fixes and performance fixes
– Build release version (code optimization)
– Fixed bug, Identification mesh with more than four vertices
– Fixed bug, crash AE after import FBX file many times
– Written version in the code
– Starter release