ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony CruzSlideshow
by on May 21, 2015 at 6:17:06 pm

Hello I downloaded a slideshow tutorial and it only allows me to add five pictures. when I decide to add more pictures by copying the existing layout and add the new pictures, it replaces the first set of pictures. How do I get that to work where I can add more than just five pictures and not having Those pictures replace my originals. Am I missing something in the settings? What settings do I check?

Return to posts index

Paul EstevesRe: Slideshow
by on May 22, 2015 at 6:42:26 am

When you duplicate your compositions, you can't do it in the timeline, you must do it in the project window.

If you look at this image (not mine, stole off google as an example):
You mustn't duplicate the "spheres" layer on the bottom where it has "scale." You need to duplicate it on the top left where it has "comp 1, solids, spheres."

If you want to learn more about AE, I suggest having a watch of a few tutorials of "precomposing," it'll help you understand AE better and will help you with your project.

Return to posts index

Anthony CruzRe: Slideshow
by on May 22, 2015 at 2:20:53 pm

Thanks so much for that. It was driving me crazy trying to figure that out. I will definitely try that out . Thanks also for the tip on checking out tutorials on pre-composition . I'm just learning aftereffects and it looks like a really powerful program . Thanks again for the time .

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved