ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After effects CC and Premiere pro CC's time are different! (Dynamic LINK doesn't work)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mayuko YoshidaAfter effects CC and Premiere pro CC's time are different! (Dynamic LINK doesn't work)
by on Apr 30, 2015 at 8:42:26 am

I tried to use Dynamic Link to send from after effects CC, but it doesn't work, so I am looking for alternative way instead of dynamic link.
I made new composition with the exact length of video in AE, and I wrote down the time of working area. And then I import the video that was edited in AE to Premiere pro CC. I searched the exact the same time (start 5:46:20 End 5:48:10) but there are time gaps in premiere pro. I found out the 5:46:08 in Premiere pro is the same with 5:46:08 in after effects. I don't know why. I checked if the beginning of video is correct in After effects and it is exactly same. Can you help me how to remove the time gap between AE and PP without dynamic link. I have to make sign language videos to teach so if you can help me, I'd deeply appreciate your help!!!

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: After effects CC and Premiere pro CC's time are different! (Dynamic LINK doesn't work)
by on Apr 30, 2015 at 3:19:51 pm

Are you using the exact same frame rate in both Ae and Pr? Does one have drop-frame timecode and the other non-dropframe?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]