ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Getting cartoon animation export to look like ram preview

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Suzanne JennettGetting cartoon animation export to look like ram preview
by on Apr 30, 2015 at 1:39:03 am

I have a 60 second cartoon animation that looks real nice. Every frame counts, weaving together some hand drawn stuff. The whole thing has a jitter but its hand drawn in. so every 3 frames or so the still image changes. This information probably isnt that important.

Basically things are exporting like shit and I dont care how long it takes I need this to export and play with all my frames in there.

Im a fool and didnt really pay attention to my comp's FPS. Not sure if thats important, ive been exporting at the same FPS.

This needs to export looking nice like my Ram preview.

My composition is 15 FPS and is full of nested compositions also at 15 fps.

How do I export to get it to look the same as my ram preview and not look like dick and be the same size?

What settings do I use?

Eventually i need this to be a quicktime.

Would like advice from someone who deals with and understands frame by frame cartoon animation.

Thanks a billion. <3<3<3

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Getting cartoon animation export to look like ram preview
by on Apr 30, 2015 at 7:47:09 am

What is your final output for? Are you going to do some more work on it, is it for final playback and if so, for what device? It's very important to be detailed- what do you exactly mean by- "to look like ram preview"? What exactly is different?
I understand your frustration but no need for some of the words in your post - we try to keep it clean around here.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Suzanne JennettRe: Getting cartoon animation export to look like ram preview
by on May 3, 2015 at 7:30:39 pm

Final output is supposed to be attached to the front of a live action video shown on computers.

Ram preview looks exactly like it should, all of the frames are there, it syncs up with the sound.

Its exporting skipping around and not having all of the motion in there and i have no idea why.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]