ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Request for After Effects Tutorials

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Iak AmpRequest for After Effects Tutorials
by on Apr 22, 2015 at 3:35:21 am

Hi All,

I've returned to this forum after numerous searches on After Effects. Hope you can assist.

Putting a call out on the possibility of having an online tutorial with one of you (say via Skype) in After Effects - and specifically in rotobrush work. I have quite a bit of work i'd like to do in this area, however I am a complete novice. I have already gone through some videos on line, but I think I should get proper tutorials to start from scratch, including configuration of the program, how to best set up a workflow, and general tips and tricks. I am self-taught in adjacent adobe programs. I get the general gist across adobe, but in your eyes, am probably a total amateur.

Please let me know if interested. I would of course pay for your time.

Note, I am in Sydney Australia, and so the tutorials would need to occur sometime between 5-12pm weekdays (GMT+10).

Looking to get started as soon as possible, as early as tonight even.

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Request for After Effects Tutorials
by on Apr 22, 2015 at 3:13:00 pm

I would recommend starting with this resource [link] and THEN get some specific instruction after you've built a solid base.
You can't do anything in AE without a basic, foundational understanding of how to work with it. That link will get you on your way.

After you've been through all that stuff (which will take a while!), here are some resources on using the Roto Brush [link]. Although, rotoscoping often involves more than just using the Roto Brush. This page is full of other rotoscoping tips [link].

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved