ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Lopo isometric infographic animation

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eray ozgenLopo isometric infographic animation
by on Mar 30, 2015 at 10:53:04 pm

Hello everyone.. I will be freak out could anyone help me about?
how I make an animation for isometric infographic vector file in after effects?

Tried every way that I know but didnt get it what I want.

Is that about expression?
is that about plug-in that I didnt know?
is that about presets?

I want to make an animation any isometric vector file like that

I hope, I will find out my answer thank you all

Return to posts index

Eray ozgenRe: Lopo isometric infographic animation
by on Mar 31, 2015 at 6:51:30 am

I want to learn these kind of pop up effects

isometric vectoral file in after effects

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Lopo isometric infographic animation
by on Mar 31, 2015 at 12:30:07 pm

There are a couple of ways to go. From the look of the first link, it appears to have been done in a 3D package, although there are some effects which could be accomplished in After Effects.

For something such as the building animating and growing, you could draw your isometric drawings in Illustrator, simply using perspective grids, an easy task, and then bring them in to AE, and animate them using something like Ease and Wizz:

It also looks as if Newton may have been used in some of the animations which appear to have physics properties (bounce). Animation Composer or Motion Monkey could also be of use in speeding up the keyframing chores:

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Eray ozgenRe: Lopo isometric infographic animation
by on Mar 31, 2015 at 2:39:09 pm

First of all thank you so much to replying me

I have searched what you told me and these info that I have found are useful. But There are no 3d, they are made by Adobe Illustrator cs6 as a isometric. And I have lots of isometric file like that

And I want to learn how to animation like that:

there must be easy way to achieve that because different videos but same animation on isometric vectoral file

Return to posts index

Matthew WoodsRe: Lopo isometric infographic animation
by on Apr 2, 2015 at 8:00:17 pm

There is no way to make a true isometric view of a 3d scene in After Effects because there is no isometric camera in After Effects. If you need true isometric, you either need to use a different program that does have an isometric camera, or animate in 2d.

That said, you can approximate isometric, by putting your camera really far away from your scene, and setting the zoom level on the camera really high. This minimizes the perspective in the scene, but you won't get rid of perspective entirely. It will also make camera moves tricky. If you need camera moves, you are probably best off keeping the camera in place, and moving/rotating the scene.

Need a quick break from motion graphics?
Try my game Constellation at:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved