ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Creative Professional assistance. I need reference or some great ideas!!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Evan WorshamCreative Professional assistance. I need reference or some great ideas!!
by on Mar 11, 2015 at 3:14:09 pm

I have no idea what to do or how to do it. I could use some profeesional help.

So I have a 4 Id cards that I need to show. The segment is about 8 seconds long. All cards are fake Government ID's with the portagonists photo on them. I have broken down the elements of each card into photoshop layers. I need to find a way to show one card to the next that looks professional. Everything That I have tried looks campy.
I would love some reference or ideas! This is my first big job with a production company. Im trying to break into the industry so there is some pressure riding on this. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Creative Professional assistance. I need reference or some great ideas!!
by on Mar 11, 2015 at 4:31:38 pm

How about layering each element in different positions in 3D space, but scaled, so straight on, it looks like a normal card. Then while moving a camera, that reveals the 3D, stop swapping in & out different layers by having them moving in and off screen.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]