ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Audio reaction render slows down substantially near the end and has been going for almost 24 hours now

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joshua PorterAudio reaction render slows down substantially near the end and has been going for almost 24 hours now
by on Feb 26, 2015 at 12:01:08 am

Hi All,

I am using AE 2014 CC on a 2008 macbook pro w/ 4 gigs of ram. I am rendering a clip that contains a 30 min wav file, a pre-made audio reaction ring, a 30 second mov file that has been looped, a black background and font. It takes only 3 hours to render around 20 mins of the clip, but after that it slows down substantially. It has taken almost 20 hours to go from 20 mins to 26 mins, and is still adding time and slowing down.

Is this normal behavior? I don't mind waiting a few days or even a week but I am concerned that it may never finish if it keeps slowing down?

Appreciate any tips, thanks all!

Return to posts index

Joshua PorterRe: Audio reaction render slows down substantially near the end and has been going for almost 24 hours now
by on Feb 26, 2015 at 12:26:58 am

This is what I am trying to replicate below, and I am using this Youtube user's uploaded project file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh6oA-MfsUM

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]