ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Trapcode Particular or Form Numeric Reveal

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Min KimTrapcode Particular or Form Numeric Reveal
by on Feb 13, 2015 at 5:20:49 am

I'm trying to play with Trapcode Particular and Form and trying to establish this motion, but I am new to Trapcode, so I need some help. I haven't found any tutorial for this, but if you know of anything, please share. I found http://cgi.tutsplus.com/tutorials/gnarly-numeric-logo-reveal--ae-15570 this one, but this is not exactly lead me to the look I want to go for. Please help!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Trapcode Particular or Form Numeric Reveal
by on Feb 13, 2015 at 2:43:56 pm

What exactly are you trying to do? You didn't really explain what you want to accomplish.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Min KimRe: Trapcode Particular or Form Numeric Reveal
by on Feb 13, 2015 at 5:57:11 pm

I basically want to do the same thing; image reveal with particles of numbers. Numbers flying in to form the image. I have found one solution using trapcode form, but the numbers don't fly-in to the image in the way they do in the reference image.

Return to posts index

by on Feb 13, 2015 at 6:27:39 pm

this is a little hard to follow, but check out this tutorial using card dance, you might be able to modify it to create your effect. Ayato Text Mosiac

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."

Return to posts index

by on Feb 16, 2015 at 2:25:09 pm

Spent an hour looking for an old file I did years ago(no joy), where I broke a person apart like that using words, rather than binary code. Basically the trick was to choose the layer as your source in emitter and use custom particles. So try starting there.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

Return to posts index

Min KimRe: Trapcode Particular or Form Numeric Reveal
by on Feb 18, 2015 at 9:15:43 pm

Thank you very very much for your help!
It definitely works.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]