ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Please please someone tell me how do i render without the video being lagged.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Manohar Stramzik
Please please someone tell me how do i render without the video being lagged.
on Feb 10, 2015 at 6:40:38 pm

Hey folks.

I Rendered out my project in these following settings.

1.Quicktime Photo-JPEG 1920/1080 25fps, and the video lagged.
2.H.264 Mp4 1920/1080 25fps and the video lagged.
3.H.264 Mp4 1920/1080 23fps and the video lagged. :(

Each and every settings the video laggs in the media players such as
A.QuickTime.
B.Alshow.
C.VLC.

But each and every video plays perfect in premier pro and even on my mobile. is it lagging because the media player isnt capable of decoding those videos or am i doing anything wrong in rendering.

I even tried to import the video to Premier Pro CC and then use the YouTube Preset under H.264 and even then the video lags and
My question is if i upload the video on YouTube will the video lag too and how do i get rid of the video lagging??

Please guys am stuck at this point and am really struggling to find a solution for this.

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
Re: Please please someone tell me how do i render without the video being lagged.
on Feb 10, 2015 at 8:12:04 pm

What are the specs of the machine you are playing them on? Have you tried playing them on a different computer?

Return to posts index

Manohar Stramzik
Re: Please please someone tell me how do i render without the video being lagged.
on Feb 11, 2015 at 4:22:06 pm

Intel i5 2.5GH, Nvidia GT-630M GPU, 8gigs ram and the OS is win 8.1 64bit. Yep i tried to play that in a different laptop too but even that didnt work out but some how the video played perfect on my mobile(samsung S4).

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
on Feb 11, 2015 at 5:39:42 pm

Hmm. What's the bit rate you are exporting at? Have you tested uploading to YouTube or Vimeo to see if the issue persists?

Return to posts index

Manohar Stramzik
on Feb 12, 2015 at 2:28:30 pm

I tried 8bit as well as 32bit but even then it does lagg sir. Nope i havent uploaded it to youtube yet because i cant risk uploading it without the problems been rectified.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]