ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effects not supporting Animation Export from FCP

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daren Seifert
After Effects not supporting Animation Export from FCP
on Feb 7, 2015 at 10:49:01 pm

I'm not sure if the problem lies within Quicktime or After effects but I am halfway done with my short film when all the sudden it quits accepting the same export I had been using the whole time. I am exporting a chroma keyed clip and the only way to get a transparent BG is to export from FCP as "animation, millions of colors+" and After effects CS6 is no longer accepting this? I am really getting stressed about this and have tried tricks from all of the internet trying to solve this ridiculous problem. All my other clips that were working fine for months now aren't working either and it's getting nearer to my deadline. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The errors I'm getting are:

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.
-William Blake

Return to posts index

Daren Seifert
Re: After Effects not supporting Animation Export from FCP
on Feb 8, 2015 at 12:50:50 am

And here's another one I get after it gives me 4 of those previous ones.

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.
-William Blake

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: After Effects not supporting Animation Export from FCP
on Feb 10, 2015 at 6:29:11 pm

You haven't provided enough information for anyone to help you.

We don't know what version of OS you're using, we don't know what (exact, down to the last decimal) version of AE you're using, etc.

Computers don't just stop doing something because they feel like it, so something must have changed. When was the last time it worked properly? What has changed on your computer since it used to behave? Has it updated something? Has any software been installed? Has any hardware been installed?

Also, try this [link]

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]