ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Can't render: after effects error: internal verification failure. What can I do?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cesar SienaCan't render: after effects error: internal verification failure. What can I do?
by on Jan 28, 2015 at 9:23:06 am

I need to render a comp (h.264 default settings) and the process is stopped with the following error: "after effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {could not find itemframe we just now checked in}".
What can I do? I have already tryed to re-start Ae several times. The render stops at random points, when started again. The comp is very simple: a mp4 movie background, still PNG pictures one after another with opacity and 1 mask keyframed and write-on texts at their side, explaining the pictures. Thank you in advance for any help.

Return to posts index

Lillian TeeRe: Can't render: after effects error: internal verification failure. What can I do?
by on Jan 28, 2015 at 9:28:57 am

Not quite too sure what the problem may be, but I do have a suggestion for you to try.
Go to Edit > Purge > All (or All Memory)
This clears all the caches, which might be preventing you to render.

Return to posts index

Cesar SienaRe: Can't render: after effects error: internal verification failure. What can I do?
by on Jan 28, 2015 at 8:46:35 pm

Hi Lillian! I've tryed to purge it several times, but it didn't work. I've tryed also purging and them, re-starting Ae, but no effect. I still have the problem, but I thank you anyway for trying to help.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Can't render: after effects error: internal verification failure. What can I do?
by on Jan 28, 2015 at 4:27:10 pm

AE version, right down to the last decimal point?
OS version, right down to the last decimal point?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Cesar SienaRe: Can't render: after effects error: internal verification failure. What can I do?
by on Jan 28, 2015 at 8:52:21 pm

Hi Dave, I have the following info requested:
-- Ae CS6 11.0.4.2
-- Windows 8.1 pro (that's all that the system says)
-- Intel i7 3630 2,4GHz 16Gb NVidia GTX 675MX 4Gb CUDA driver 6.5
-- Render settings: Best settings (default), H.264 (MP4) level 5,1 encoding VBR 1 pass, target and maximum bitrate = 6, everything is default (that is, RGB millions of colors premultiplied (matted)), audio output default (that is, 48000KHz, stereo, AAC hight quality bitrate 128
-- PNGs were obtained with Windows snipping tool (screen shots) - which never caused any trouble before.
-- The MP4 movie background was obtained with Camtasia - which never caused any trouble before.

Could we solve this render problem? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Can't render: after effects error: internal verification failure. What can I do?
by on Jan 28, 2015 at 9:01:33 pm

I have to tell you: I've never trusted mp4 to be used reliably in AE. I've always transcoded to a lossless codec... or darned near lossless. I like QT's in the Photo JPEG codec.

You could try transcoding and see if it makes a difference.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer

Return to posts index

by on Jan 28, 2015 at 9:16:05 pm

Hi Dave. I didn't understand well which format you refer to. Anyway, Camtasia has a limited list of outputs and the only lossless is AVI, which image quality isn't good, but your tip is precious and I will try it.
Have you already shared this with Adobe? This can be a serious issue, because much of the stock footage available is in MP4 format.
I'll try to re-record it and produce it with other formats. Than, I'll be in touch to inform you, thanks.

Return to posts index

by on Jan 28, 2015 at 10:44:33 pm

You have Adobe Media encoder. Use it to transcode the mp4.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer

Return to posts index

by on Jan 28, 2015 at 11:49:05 pm

Dave, I'm experienced in Ae in some points, but not in others. I only have Pr and Ae, but not Media Encoder (except if it is included in Pr or Ae engines). I didn't understand what does "Use it to transcode the mp4". If it is possible to "fix" that mp4, I would be very pleased. Could you explain that, please? Thanks!

Return to posts index

by on Jan 28, 2015 at 11:54:47 pm

I think you should double-check your Adobe Applications. If you don't have Adobe Media Encoder, something is wrong. You can use it to transcode your mp4's.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer

Return to posts index

by on Jan 29, 2015 at 2:39:44 am

Man, I have it and didn't even noticed that! Maybe because all my renderizations were made inside Pr and Ae. I look for what transcoding a mp4 means, so that I can use the media encoder. Thanks again! I hope I beat that render issue.

Return to posts index

by on Jan 29, 2015 at 9:37:57 pm

Hi Dave, I've found what you mean through the encoder. Thanks for the tip, I'll try and keep you informed. By now, I agree with you to what concerns Ae habilities (or mistakes) on handling MP4 files: when I subtract them, it works. At leat we found the root of the problem, thanks!

Return to posts index

by on Jan 29, 2015 at 10:25:14 pm

Glad you found the problem.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer

Return to posts index

by on Jan 30, 2015 at 2:27:37 am

And I just solved it. Thank so much, Dave! Best regards!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]