ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

When rendering with Adobe Media Encoder, the sound only starts playing at 1 minute and 20 seconds.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Job Sturm
When rendering with Adobe Media Encoder, the sound only starts playing at 1 minute and 20 seconds.
on Jan 18, 2015 at 7:25:28 pm

So I have this problem: I have a video which is an hour long and when I try to render it via AME the result will have the audio of the video starting at around the 1 minute 20 mark. I render to the YouTube 1080p preset.

What I have tried to fix this is:
- use .wav instead of .mp3 (didn't work)
- use After Effects itself to render the video (this worked)
- change the video start time to 1 minute and 20 seconds and then made AME start the render at that (didn't work)

Is my AME bugged or am I doing something terrible wrong?
Hope to hear from you guys.

PS: I really don't want to render via After Effects, due to file size.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: When rendering with Adobe Media Encoder, the sound only starts playing at 1 minute and 20 seconds.
on Jan 22, 2015 at 3:40:41 pm

What format are you rendering to from After Effects? QuickTime with the Photo-JPEG codec tends to work pretty well with somewhat smaller file sizes than lossless.

Also, for some projects, rendering with the render queue and then using AME to create your deliverable is much faster.

You haven't given us much info to help troubleshoot your current issue.

We don't even know what version your AE or AME are.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Job Sturm
Re: When rendering with Adobe Media Encoder, the sound only starts playing at 1 minute and 20 seconds.
on Jan 22, 2015 at 3:48:21 pm

Sorry about that,

Both are CC 2014, since I've asked the question I've rendered some smaller (3-5 minutes) videos via AME to YouTube preset, which worked fine. The problem is I really don't have any disk to render it on.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]