ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Hello fellow visual ninjas in the digital dojo...i have a question

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Rick James
Hello fellow visual ninjas in the digital dojo...i have a question
on Dec 22, 2014 at 10:18:00 pm

I have found this site very informative in multiple areas of after effects, yet im still having trouble with a few things that I hope my fellow digital dojo warriors would be able to answer for me

first question
1. I am filming a fight scene for a music video, actually the entire scene will span the entire piece of music, I have already researched tricks and camera angels to cover and mask certain "martial arts" limitations I have, my question comes from a specific shot I want, where in it slows down and shows severe damage to the face of my opponent (as in the last fight scene of the matrix revolutions where agents smiths jaw is severely distorted), I know the effect can be achieved without having to create a digital model using 3dmax, but the question is simply..HOW?

2. For another music video I have been contracted to do the client asked to have a number of butterflys in the video not only land and then take flight, but at one point in the video dissipate into a puff of smoke simulating catching fire at first. the puff of smoke effect and quick fire trick are not a problem since I have done similar effects in the past, my problem is simply the butterflys. My first thought was to research butterflys on a green screen, but to no real avail. My next thought was to create realistic one's, and that's where I am stuck. If any of you know of a solution to either problems, or both, I would much appreciate your feedback

Return to posts index

Rick James
Re: Hello fellow visual ninjas in the digital dojo...i have a question
on Dec 22, 2014 at 11:05:56 pm

found the answer to my butterfly question
hopefully the other one gets answered

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]