ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Trapcode particular (morphing one text into other)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ambar SinghTrapcode particular (morphing one text into other)
by on Dec 16, 2014 at 5:33:42 am
Last Edited By Ambar Singh on Dec 16, 2014 at 7:20:48 am

Thank you for your help. See this awesome clip -

watch at :20sec and :33sec (words break up into little square particles and at :33 they break apart, float and form another words).

Is it something that can be done through trapcode particular. or if not which tool can help ? would you suggest any direction ?

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Trapcode particular (morphing one text into other)
by on Dec 16, 2014 at 5:49:15 pm

Trapcode Form is probably easier for something like that, but Particular can be used.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Ambar SinghRe: Trapcode particular (morphing one text into other)
by on Dec 17, 2014 at 1:28:15 am

Thank you John for your help but I don't know how to do it in particular or form, could you please suggest any tutorial or way to do it ?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Trapcode particular (morphing one text into other)
by on Dec 17, 2014 at 9:38:00 pm

Follow most any "text to sand" tutorial and do it for both words. Precompose one of those and time remap it so that it's time-reversed. Then fade the two together. (That's one way.)

If you use Form to break it apart with your text in a precomp, you could simply change the precomp and then undo all your text breaking apart business. Again, there are several tutorials out there for using Form like this.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]