ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Need insight on the graph editor.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Callum Ritchie
Need insight on the graph editor.
on Dec 6, 2014 at 11:31:24 am

I am trying to use the graph editor with a 2 second clip but the graph editor keeps scaling to the entire videos length of like 400 seconds, So the time remap i am trying to work with is just a tiny little straight line when i zoom in... Is there a way to change the height scale on the left on the graph editor?

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Need insight on the graph editor.
on Dec 8, 2014 at 11:06:23 am

[Callum Ritchie] "Is there a way to change the height scale on the left on the graph editor?"

Yes. Disable "Auto-zoom graph height" by toggling the icon with a magnifying glass and double vertical arrow below the graph editor area, or by right-clicking in the graph area and toggling "Auto-zoom graph height" in the context menu.

You can then use the Zoom tool (tap or hold Z on your keyboard) and the Pan tool (tap H on your keyboard or hold the spacebar) to move freely around the graph view.

If you get lost in the graph, there are buttons to zoom to "Fit selection to view" or "Fit all graphs to view."

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Callum Ritchie
Re: Need insight on the graph editor.
on Dec 9, 2014 at 4:09:00 am

Omg thank you. I was about to go insane... I spent 3 hours trawling through youtube and adobe help.. Thank you good sir!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]