ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Text Disappear's with Twitch plugin applied.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Colin SmithText Disappear's with Twitch plugin applied.
by on Dec 4, 2014 at 11:16:50 am

I have a composition standard settings nothing pushing or taxing for AE CC 13.1.1 (I just updated hoping it would fix the issue, it didn't and now the UI is different and it didn't migrate my previous settings).

Any how, my problem is I had a composition with some text layers and Twitch doing its thing. Then all of a sudden the text has disappeared for no reason. The only way to see it is to turn my FX off on the layer. If I start a new composition in the project with a text layer and apply the same Twitch it works fine... whats going on?!

Any help much appreciated.

Colin

Return to posts index

Colin SmithRe: Text Disappear's with Twitch plugin applied.
by on Dec 4, 2014 at 11:32:44 am

Ps. the only work around is to go through every text layer in every composition, create a new text layer, copy paste previous text, then copy all the previous FX onto the new text layer and its fine?!

What is going on?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Text Disappear's with Twitch plugin applied.
by on Dec 4, 2014 at 2:28:43 pm

Have you checked Video Copilot's website to see if there's a newer version of Twitch available? I remember them releasing bug fix updates to some of their plugins.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]