ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

DIgital Juice

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clayton MooreDIgital Juice
by on Oct 18, 2014 at 3:29:44 pm

I'm looking for any thoughts on using DIgital Juice (before I consider buying).

Return to posts index

Jim ArcoRe: DIgital Juice
by on Oct 20, 2014 at 1:27:17 pm

We've used DJ products for many years and have been happy with them. They're good quality and reasonable price. They have lots of free tutorials that can get you familiar with their various types of stuff.

Not sure I like their new subscription model, however.

Colorburst Video

Return to posts index

Andre TrinidadRe: DIgital Juice
by on Apr 10, 2015 at 8:59:15 pm

Is there any new, news about Digital Juice subscription? (2014) Has anyone on Creative Cow used it and/or recommend it? I will need music, transitions, and graphics at a minor flow for the rest of my life. I found the 15 GB limit a month not bad. Any other issues?

"Nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent."
~Calvin Coolidge

Return to posts index

Jim ArcoRe: DIgital Juice
by on Apr 10, 2015 at 9:26:46 pm

I haven't heard anything lately from DJ. And I don't see anything different on their site.

The thought of unlimited downloads forever is appealing, but "forever" is only as long as they stay in business. They'll need to get an awful lot of "lifetime memberships" to be able to sustain future business, especially if you expect anything new or different. MY guess is that they are cashing out and in a year or so, they'll quietly disappear. Still, $250 or $500 for two years of DJ would not be an awful deal either.

I did not buy into the "lifetime" deal because I already have quite a bit of their material, and any future requirements will need to be from someplace that can provide fresh material matching current trends.

Return to posts index

John OrchardRe: DIgital Juice
by on May 20, 2015 at 5:11:20 pm

Does anyone have the Digital Juice Cloud Chamber? I have been looking all over for it online. All I need is one certain clip! Yikes!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved