ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effects 13.1 (2014.1) update changes selected keyframe color.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric BowmanAfter Effects 13.1 (2014.1) update changes selected keyframe color.
by on Oct 6, 2014 at 4:04:27 pm

So I've sent a message to Todd K., and left some feedback at Adobe's forum here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1594738.

Seems they've decided to change the selected keyframe color from yellow to green? Does anyone know of a way to change this back? It's killing my efficiency, and partially I'm sure it's due to my unfortunate red/green color blindness. I can see a difference, but it's not just super obvious for me.

Anyone else see this as well? One would think that they would make this a selectable option in Preferences...which would be great.

Eric Bowman
AssemblyCreative.com
EricSBowman.com

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: After Effects 13.1 (2014.1) update changes selected keyframe color.
by on Oct 6, 2014 at 5:26:13 pm

> Does anyone know of a way to change this back?

This is not currently customizable.

Please, if you have feedback to give, make sure that you give it on the Adobe forums so that the Adobe folks who don't read Creative COW (e.g., the UI designers) will actually see your feedback. Thanks, Eric, for posting there. I am not trying to discourage participation here on the COW; I just want to make sure that the feedback is _also_ going where the right folks will see it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Eric BowmanRe: After Effects 13.1 (2014.1) update changes selected keyframe color.
by on Oct 6, 2014 at 5:51:54 pm

Haha. You're a busy dude Todd. I think I posted here before I read your reply on Adobe's forums. I was just hoping to see a fix/tweak here in the meantime. :) No worries. I'm sure you guys will get a solution figured out soon.

Thanks for all you do man!

Eric Bowman
AssemblyCreative.com
EricSBowman.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]