ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Looking for a script or method for analyzing footage and finding most-similar frames from that footage

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Etemadi
Looking for a script or method for analyzing footage and finding most-similar frames from that footage
on Sep 25, 2014 at 4:14:12 am

Hello,
I'm looking for a way to analyze a section of footage and have a script or some other way, pick out frames that are similar.

My specific situation is footage that needs to be looped but has random and abstract content. For example, moving bokeh may have a point in time that is ideal for blending frames from early on in the footage to sometime later in the footage, allowing for a more seamless loop.

Is there possibly a way to analyze two sections of one piece of footage (the front and the end) and look for similar frames? If not, would something like this even be theoretically possible?

Thanks for any help. Also, this is my first time posting here so I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong location.

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: Looking for a script or method for analyzing footage and finding most-similar frames from that footage
on Sep 26, 2014 at 2:07:38 am
Last Edited By Chris Wright on Sep 26, 2014 at 2:07:59 am

http://aescripts.com/duplicate-frame-remover/

will timeremap all the duplicate footage and delete it, so simply add an equation to do the opposite.

timeremap to select all the non-duplicated footage and delete it leaving only the same stuff or close to it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]