ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

MXF issues persist in CC?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nels McLaughlinMXF issues persist in CC?
by on Sep 9, 2014 at 2:55:47 pm

Hi all -

I'm having the same issues with MXF files from my Canon XF305 that a lot of people on these forums are having - when importing with Dynamic Link to AE, the MXF files show flashes of green.

My question is whether or not these issues are present in Creative Cloud? I'm working with CS6 at a e-tail company and want to upgrade to the Creative Cloud, but I dont know if the problems persist in CC. I'm trying to find out so that when I tell the IT dept that upgrading will fix my problem, I'm actually speaking the truth.

So, does anyone have issues with MXF files (either from a Canon XF305 or not) displaying properly in CC?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: MXF issues persist in CC?
by on Sep 9, 2014 at 3:26:33 pm

I am not aware of any remaining issues with these files in the current versions of After Effects, but the only way that you'll be able to satisfy yourself for certain is to try the free 30-day trial of the current versions of After Effects and Premiere Pro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Jane KongRe: MXF issues persist in CC?
by on Dec 26, 2014 at 1:49:14 am

Easiest way is to convert your files then reload them into your software, this is just my advice

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]